Lorraine started teaching Pilates in 2005 while completing Body and Core Pilates first teacher training class. In 2007, after completing the many required hours of observation, assistant, and associate teaching, she tested out to get her certificate of completion from the Kane School of Core Integration.
She, like the other instructors at Body and Core, continues her education by attending additional courses to better her practice of Pilates; Lorraine:
- Has a certificate of completion of a course focusing on Pilates for Golf that was held at PGA National with Sarah Christensen.
- Has a certificate of completion from Balancepoint Barre.
- Has training in the use of Redcord active for suspension training.
- Has training in the new CoreAlign system (Body and Core’s most recent exciting addition to its tools to help clients’ wellness)
- Participates annually in the many workshops held at the Pilates Roundtable Conferences.